When doing this assignment I had to use my resources. I actually went on to amazon.com and went through the steps of buying a book and looked at the questions I had to ask myself in order to get to the end result of submitting a book for final order. I had to force myself to thing of the steps that we all think of as natural to our everyday lives. I went into great detail in this flow chart and feel I described the steps on how to buy a book very well in my flow chart. I thought it was a good idea to use color to show the different parts of the flow chart, so that people could further understand it. I also thing adding color reduced the cognitive load of this flow chart. All in all I enjoyed this assignment and thought I learned a lot from taking part in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment