Jessica's collage is definitely an interesting mix of images. There seems to be a variety of pictures which have much of the same colors repeated, such as orange and yellow, red, and green. It is evident that she has an affinity for children and animals, as well as physical activity (via the jump rope), and things which are visually stimulating.
I think this image looks very nice and interesting. I can see a pattern of yellow going on. I like this because not many people use the color yellow for certain things.
I really like this collage because it shows a great pattern with the colors. The colors all look very similar and it gives the viewer a good look of what she is trying to show. I first noticed the baby and then all the images beside the baby like the dog and the flower. This collage has a great pattern and use of colors.
I think your collage is very fun and colorful. The baby, puppy and the jump-rope is youthful, yet the alcohol gives it a more modern taste. I noticed a lot of yellow, a color that sticks out, which I think is a theme that you picked up on.
I think this collage is interesting because it seems to be split between warm and cool color schemes. The left has a lot of oranges and pinks while the right is more green and yellow.
Jessica's collage is definitely an interesting mix of images. There seems to be a variety of pictures which have much of the same colors repeated, such as orange and yellow, red, and green. It is evident that she has an affinity for children and animals, as well as physical activity (via the jump rope), and things which are visually stimulating.
ReplyDeleteI like the way Jess placed her images on the page because it allows for ones eye to smoothly pass over without interruption.
ReplyDeleteI think this image looks very nice and interesting. I can see a pattern of yellow going on. I like this because not many people use the color yellow for certain things.
ReplyDeleteI really like this collage because it shows a great pattern with the colors. The colors all look very similar and it gives the viewer a good look of what she is trying to show. I first noticed the baby and then all the images beside the baby like the dog and the flower. This collage has a great pattern and use of colors.
ReplyDeleteI think your collage is very fun and colorful. The baby, puppy and the jump-rope is youthful, yet the alcohol gives it a more modern taste. I noticed a lot of yellow, a color that sticks out, which I think is a theme that you picked up on.
ReplyDeleteI think this collage is interesting because it seems to be split between warm and cool color schemes. The left has a lot of oranges and pinks while the right is more green and yellow.
ReplyDelete