Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mind Map

My first mind map is focused on stress. I tried to figure out what it is that stresses me out.

My first branch off of stress was family and from there I wrote down dad then from there I wrote down our relationship. I also wrote down my sister and from there tattoos then addiction.

The next branch focused on Money. From money there came rent, school supplies and my Red Bull checks (work checks). The third branch was future and off of that came happiness, success, and jobs and off of jobs came security.

The next branch was Health. Off of that came weight and from weight came working out and eating healthy. My last branch was school, and off of that came class, GPA, and extracurricular. Off of class came test and homework and off of extracurricular came PRSSA.



My Second Mind Map focused on the Future part of the first mind map. And what about the future makes me stressed out.

The first branch off of future was Happiness and off of that came goals and off of goals came Hawaii, Happy family, and to own my own company.

The next branch was relationships and off that came personal and romantic. Off of personal came friendship. Off of romantic came husband and kids. The third branch was Health and off of that his kids and then a long life.

My last branch was a Job, and off of that came wedding planner, success, security and off of security came money.

I really enjoyed this Mind Map assignment. It was interesting to see my mind explore on the paper, I really enjoyed using this tactic to solve problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment